Jani-King franchisees are among the most advanced agencies in the world when it comes to their cleaning practices. Jani-King franchisees have been trained to use the most modern and technologically advanced cleaning systems to offer the best green cleaning service possible. Cleaning products and technology have come a long way from the inception of the commercial cleaning industry and Jani-King is proud that Jani-King franchisees are leading the way towards a green cleaning revolution.
Many commercial businesses, schools, retail stores, restaurants, and healthcare facilities believe that green cleaning will cost them much more than their normal cleaning systems. If done correctly and with the right company, a green cleaning service is generally cost neutral, or in some cases less expensive than ordinary systems. The key in a great green cleaning service is the use of products that work in concert with each other. Using green cleaning products that work as a system is one of the best ways to implement cost effective green cleaning. If done properly, with professionally trained and experienced green cleaning veterans, there is no drop off in the performance of green cleaning compared to environmentally harmful and non eco-friendly cleaning practices.
If you are looking for a green cleaning service to fit your needs, be sure to ask these 10 questions to find out the extent of that cleaning company’s training, abilities and experience.
- What do you know about green cleaning?
- With which other organizations do you partner with for green cleaning?
- How thorough are your green services and how extensive are your products?
- Do you follow the United States Green Building Council (U.S.G.B.C)?
- What differentiates your green cleaning program from traditional cleaning programs?
- Are your products and equipment certified as green cleaning products?
- What is your expertise and presence on a local level?
- Do you promote awareness of your green cleaning benefits to the building tenants?
- What is your company doing to become more sustainable?